Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Lots and Lots of Snow

It snowed Sunday night.  I had no idea that it was coming.
But come it did.  I was shoveling at 7:30am and again at 6pm.  I think we got over a foot overnight and then it snowed all day long.  I woke up sore only to find new snow and have to shovel more.  Hubby shoveled too, but he works in town (hr away) so in order to get out of the driveway I had to motivate my weary muscles.
The ski resort has gotten a total of 100" this year.  So glad I am not shoveling that hill.  The little guy is going to hit the slopes this year which means I need to refresh myself on how to ski.  If you live in a warm climate please send me some sun in a box.

3 comments:

  1. Here in PA, they cancel school if it is below 0 with a windchill...or if we get more than an inch of snow...Oh how I miss people who know what to do with snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending warmth your way from Boston, MA...it's pretty cool to us, but compared to what you're dealing with it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you a warm 28C pocket of warmth in a box. You can watch it glow while it sits on your mantel, waiting for that greenery to break through again.
    I would love to go to Alaska, so different to our life here...

    ReplyDelete