Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Education Podcasts

Part of my job is to find Education Resources for our teachers and homeschool parents.  I recently came upon two great resources for education Podcasts


Harvard just launched  Harvard EdCasts, a weekly series of 15-20 minute conversations on education.  That is a perfect amount of time to listen while doing the dishes or some other multitasking activity.


For those of you interested in Early Childhood Resources the National Association for the Education of Young Children offeres free radio programs.


Titles in clude;

  • Developmentally Appropriate Math for Young Children
  • Creating a Safe Social Emotional Climate for Children
  • Can Digital Media Enhance Learning
  • Why Playful Learning is More Effective
  • Encouraging Creativity in Children


The downloads are free, but in order to listen you need to have ITunes.   Under Blogcast Archives click on subscrive via ITunes.  If you scroll down you can find other ITune pages that relate to education.

 Happy listening!

First snowman.  I just love this guy, my son that is not the snowman.

1 comment:

  1. Do you have a facebook come over and chit chat with us if you do. I only allow women folk on my account,with the exception of my hubby and son. My facebook name is Anita Koller. :)

    ReplyDelete