Friday, December 24, 2010

Happy Holidays

It is -6℉.  Yesterday it was 0℉, and despite the cold it is just beautiful.  We have been busy, busy, busy creating, trying to stay warm, and socializing.

Perhaps it is the green smoothies I have been drinking for the past week, or being off work for 2 weeks, or this moose who has been finding comfort in our backyard, whatever it is I feel inspired.  
I hope you find inspiration in your holidays.
The mountains have been shining.  I will return next week.  Until then, Happy Holidays!!!!  

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for this lovely post! Happy holidays :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! That is inspiring! Dont take those mountains for granted...I am in awe! Nothing like that in this neck of the woods.
    BTW..we finally got our near-to-house little chicken coop finished..check it out..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I would be inspired too. Cold and beautiful. Happy holidays to you!

    ReplyDelete