Friday, September 10, 2010

720 Square Feet

Welcome to my blog 720 Square Feet. Pull up a chair, oh wait our house is too small to fit another chair in.

Yes my husband, our toddler and I live in a small A-Frame, and yes in my head I do live in an old farmhouse on 10 acres.  Someday I will live that life, but for now we are here in this life.

I am starting this blog to remind myself of the good things that happen each day.  This is my second blog, the first being about my husband and my journey to adopt our son form Kazakhstan.  I found that while keeping our adoption blog, the act of celebrating at the end of each day, the little things, made me happy.  I hope to find inspiration through this practice of reflecting on all that is good, and laughing about all that is not good.

So sit back and enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment