Sunday, September 12, 2010

The Sun Changes Everything

This summer has been a bit of a challenge due to the intense amount of rain that we have received.   Throughout this wet, wet summer I have found myself thinking that this place where we have rooted ourselves for the past 7 yrs is just not the place for me.  Then like always, the sun came out, and yes the sun changes everything.  Instantly the rain filled summer slips from my mind and all I can think about is how I am so lucky to live in such a beautiful place.
Moose Meadows, one of my favorite places

I mean really, how could I ever talk down about a place like this. So beautiful.
We spent the entire weekend outside playing at the park, gardening, and visiting with friends.  So many firsts for our little man this weekend.


The little guy discovered peas.


He helped us water our birch seedlings.

So today, I am here and for a bit the wanderlust is pushed away by the beautiful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment