Saturday, January 1, 2011

Alaska Girl Must Have

As I mentioned before, being femine when it is cold can be difficult.  Put on long underwear, fleece pants, long undershirt, fleece shirt, puffy jacket, neck gator, hat, gloves, boots and you end up looking like the Michelin Man.  But wait... please welcome an Alaskan Girl's must have, which happened to be my Christmas gift from my husband.



The Skhoop Skirt is the answer to my problems.  Yes it is another layer, but it is an insulated skirt.  I have the long black "Original" which is nice and cozy.  I wore it up to the moutain last night and had to unzip the sides ( no worries I had on my thermals and fleece pants too).  So much fun.  It also comes in short and medium.  This is not a paid advertisement, but I am happy to give it a two thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment